Monday, November 2, 2009
At this event, I had a great spot right where all the cars entered the show which was very nice. I had lots of great comments on our setup with many comments on how well Gold Eagle products work and many questions on the new products. We gave many coupons, decals, and brochures out.
The weather was cool and we had a light rain on Friday and Saturday which made people stand under the canopy which was good for conversation. We couldn’t put the Kiosk out as there was too much moisture. The rain helped more than it hurt with the people that were there and I got to answer many question on the products.
- I had a customer that said he had heard that it would be good to run the STA-BIL brand in every tank, so I told him that was right as STA-BIL has a cleaner and a water remover.
- Talking with a boat owner who said he put ethanol resistant fuel lines in his boat and 2 years later they were eaten up. So, we talked about how Marine Formula STA-BIL might help.
- One that used STA-BIL in his boat was complaining about the problems that he had so I told him how the new Marine Formula STA-BIL would work better for him and I gave him a bottle.
- A customer said he used STA-BIL in his four wheeler and snowmobile because if he didn’t, his fuel would gum up in three weeks, so we talked about how the Marine Formula STA-BIL would work even better for him.
- A Corvette owner that had gotten some bad fuel with water in it, said he bought a bottle of the HEET brand and his car ran great right after he put it in.
- A customer that had purchased the NO LEAK brand transmission for his ‘88 300ZX with 200,000 miles on it, said it worked great for him. He went on to say he would try the 104+ Octane Boost. He didn’t know they were from the same company.
- One satisfied customer said he used the 104+ brand and that he had bought 104+ at his local Advance Auto.
- Another said he used 104+ in his 6 cylinder car for cleaning and it helped with his knocking.
- Others said they used 104+ many years ago when they were young and they use 104+ now when they get fuel that’s not up to par or when they want to clean their system.
- A turbo diesel owner ask me what he needed for his truck so we talked about the DieselPower!® Cetane product. I explained that this would help with fuel mileage and how DieselPower! would also lube his fuel pump and injectors.
- One was questioning the lubrication in diesel fuel so we talked about the ultra low sulfur fuel and how DieselPower! would help with the problem.
- A diesel fuel hauler was talking about the new fuel being “dry” and that it needed lubrication so we talked about how all of the DieselPower! products had the lubricity in them.
- Many said they needed to get the Start Your Engines!® product to try.
- Several were interested in the Start Your Engines!® as they have units that have been sitting without treatment. I used the D.O.G.G.® to clean my tires on the monster mower and it worked great.
The weather wasn’t the best but I had steady traffic with lots of questions and comments. A good event!
I'll be in Panama City, Florida from Nov. 11 - 14 for the Palm Coast Car Show - come see me if you can. http://www.emeraldcoastcruizin.com/
Please reply below with any questions or comments.
Until next time!
Bobby Cleveland - The Engine Answerman