Tom Bingham and I set up on that Wednesday morning and we had several cars come in that afternoon. Thursday was better with around 250 cars registering.
It was nice days in the 80’s with a nice breeze. Thursday evening we had a hotdog social on the beach which was nice.
On Friday night there was a cruise in at Shuckers which is an oyster bar at the marina. I only ate one dozen. Saturday was much better with a nice crowd and many interested in our products with ethanol being the main topic.
- I had a lot of questions and compliments on the STA-BIL brands.
- Many people were interested in the new STA-BIL Ethanol Treatment product, what it does, and what the difference is.
- A lot of interest in the Diesel Formula, and questions on where to find it.
- Most come by to tell me that they use STA-BIL, to let me know how good it works, and to thank us for a great product.
- We had many comment on how they use the HEET brands and some said they couldn’t have a car up north without having HEET.
- Several said they put HEET in their fuel to help pass emissions.
- Someone asked about a product to help lube his water pump, so we told him about the ALUMASEAL brands and I was asked several times about the radiator stop leak and how well it works.
Many had seen me before with several saying they would see me on the Hot Rod Power tour. Thanks to Tom for the help and taking me out to a nice dinner.
The Hot Rod Power Tour week kicks off on June 4 in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Hope to see y'all there!
Until next time!
Bobby Cleveland - The Engine Answerman