This was a great show with a great location and with nice weather a great crowd.
I parked at the same location as last year which is right at the front gate. There was around 8,000 registered vehicle and all 650 camping spots were sold. The weather was nice and there were big crowds. I got to race my mower on Saturday night where there was several thousand spectators watching. I came in third and everyone was cheering for me as I was the only one that looked like a lawnmower. Marcel was a big help and he got lots of pictures. The main topic was Ethanol and how to treat it. I gave many coupons and sample packs out.
- Got a lot of comments on how good is the STA-BIL brands at removing or treating their fuel for ethanol.
- I got several comments about how the carburetors were getting corrosion even during the season.
- Most of the comments were from customers that had problems and they wanted to know what to use to prevent it from happening again.
- Most say they usually just dump STA-BIL in saying that a little extra was good.
- Many more are saying they use the Marine Formula because the regular STA-BIL was not strong enough.
- I am getting more and more people saying they use STA-BIL in ever tank with most of them using the Marine Formula.
- Several guys said they are using the Marine Formula in their snowmobiles because they had carb problems.
- One said he used the Marine Formula in his car and in his Harley. One said he blew up the engine in his sled because of the ethanol fuel so he started using the Marine Formula and has not hade any problems.
- A couple of guys said they used the 104+ Octane Boost to stop the pinging in their vehicle. Many said they used the 104+ to keep their car from pinging and knocking.
- I had one to say he used the START Your Engines! brand and it worked great.
Thanks to Marcel for your help and the photos.
I'm heading to Colonial Beach, Virginia for the Toyota/Sea Doo Watercross this weekend, y'all! (July 30-31). Hope to see you there. http://www.uwpinc.com/
Until next time!
Bobby Cleveland - The Engine Answerman