Thursday started pretty slow but picked as the day went on. I noticed that a lot or the customers we talked to was from the north and were talking about the equipment that is stored back at home (two birds one location). Friday and Saturday were perfect days and the traffic was very heavy with lots of good questions.
- We had many come by just to say thanks you for making a great product and that they use the STA-BIL brands all the time.
- Several testimonials on how their car, boat, motorcycle, or lawnmower that had set up for the summer or the winter and had started right up because they had STA-BIL in the fuel.
- Many talked about how they had to replace their fuel lines because of ethanol.
- I had one guy that was trying to shame another guy into replacing his rubber fuel lines in his boat as he had seen so many fuel lines on boats go bad because of the ethanol in the fuel. He said spend the money now or pay the price later.
- A customer with a motor home said he was looking for the STA-BIL for Diesel so I told him WAL-MART had it. He had seen an article in a magazine on the STA-BIL for Diesels and wanted to try it and that he uses the other STA-BIL products.
- I had a couple of people that told me they were using the ISO-HEET brand in their boat and it is running like a top.
- Some people said they use the HEET product as a gas line antifreeze when they are at home during the winter.
- I had several that had used the NO LEAK and had great results. They wanted to thank me for a great product.
*** Thanks to Kevin for his help at the show and I think we both learned some stuff from each other.
Until next time!
Bobby Cleveland - The Engine Answerman